One way to provide a well rounded breakfast is to offer a combination of one entree, a fruit salad (seasonal fruit), one choice of either croissants with butter pats and jelly, muffins or bagels with cream cheese, jelly and juice or coffee for $9.50 pp.
The other option is hand choosing various items from the ala carte menu.
- 2 handmade waffles served with syrup, homemade whipped cream, powdered sugar and strawberries (entree) $4.00 pp
- Breakfast Lasagna: layer of potato cubes, scrambled eggs, sausage, salsa and cheddar cheese (entree) $4.00 pp
- Mexican Breakfast: A flour tortilla wrapped with a combination of egg, sausage, sour cream sauce, topped with additional sauce and cheddar cheese (2 per person) (entree’) $5.00 pp
- Bowl of fresh fruit salad served with poppy seed dressing (seasonal fruit) $3.00 pp
- Mini Croissants, Muffin, Danish and bagel basket served with butter pats, jelly and cream cheese $3.00 pp
- Homemade pull apart cinnamon rolls (feeds 10) $20.00
- Homemade Coffee Cake (feeds 12) $20.00
- Tomato Pesto Quiche/Sausage Cheese Quiche/ Mushroom Spinach Bacon Quiche (made either in individual pies or large size) (entree’) $3.50 pp
- Large croissant with scrambled eggs, cheese and choice of ham, sausage or bacon $3.50 pp
- Choice of juices: orange, cranberry or grape $1.00 pp
- Pot of coffee, sweet n’ low, sugar and cream $1.00 pp
Breakfast is delivered and set up with paper goods, cups, utensils and napkins when a full menu is ordered.
If you order one to two items from the ala carte menu, the paper goods, etc. are not included.